Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

yaaaaaaaaay!

YAAAAAY! This was soooooo fun! The minigames were a tad difficult for meh. my bad tho. I lol'd at the numerous references to memes and quotes. Nice art in the gallery, some really creative styles there. It took me a few tries to get past ol' sand worm but the rest was surprisingly easy (might have been 'cuz i was playing on n00b dificulty :3). Very cool ending, fits perfectly, but i'm not gonna spoil it for on-lookers. All in all, Defenitely worth the effort you put into it. Congratulations on such a stupendous game.
olol. "pew pew"

:the game: :the game:

funny yet channy

so...many...memes...
oh well...as long as we're here, guess what my score was for trolling? i'll give you a hint: IT'S OVER NIIIIIINE THOUUUUUSAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!
good game overall. Funny when you said 'el ow els'.

Pico's School Pico's School

lol

even though cassandra has a crush on pico, she has a dick in the final battle :P

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

one bug left

yeah, um, there's one more bug left. IT DOESN'T LOAD!!! this might be an individual problem but the load bar is stuck on half and doesn't move, EVER!
I tried restarting, like 20 times and still nothing. WHAT'S WRONG?!?!

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

woah. just woah...

that game cracked me up! me and my friends can't stop laughing about it at school. We actually got in detention for disturbing the class! but seriously, great game. Though it does make me wonder why it was banned in the U.S.A? Who would bother to go on NG AND complain to authorities, eh?!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Woahmigosh!

This game is freakin' awsome! I can't get the game-over medal though. I did it for each wave, even the final boss (obviously :P) but still nothin'!

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

bastard!

if anything the end is bastard! but it's worthy of my roflolmaomg.