TOME: Nylocke's Day Off TOME: Nylocke's Day Off

this looks like a very interesting plot twist. i've got a hunch that kirb wanted to squeeze this one into one of the previous episodes but couldn't because of the size limit. nonetheless, i'd like to see the demonking out of character and be very intimidating, but i'm not sure if he'll still be on the good guys' side...
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

this was glorious :D

THIS is how you parody something!
I suggest that this be embedded as a staple of newgrounds history.

and diggin' that sexy british voice ;D

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

best so far!

you guys really pulled it off! The animation was great, there was music from all sorts of games (ie; paper mario the thousand year door) and the jokes were funny as hell XD

fav bit = earthbound

Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

i dunno what other people are talking about...

this cracked me up!

9 for the design. this seems like a simple flash, but it could've been refined a bit more.

cheers!

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

simply amazing!

i have an extremely similar idea, but mine's gonna be on paper frame by frame ;)
i'm 16 also, and i just give out my sympathy to how you managed to make this and the impact 'she' had on your life.

godspeed fine gentleman.

kudos~

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

caution: smog

hellz yeah :D

But seriously, this was great as always. It wasn't dragged too long like those family guy jokes, but the monotonous theme was abruptly interupted by hugely emphasised humour in the form of loud outbursts, such as "BECAUSE I HAVE BULLETS! OKAY!?!" and "THEY'RE CALLED HOTDOOOOOOOOGS!".
Nice technique guys :D
Keep up the good work.

DE_dust2 Outtakes DE_dust2 Outtakes

YAY! you're back!

Great to see you come back to flash Wei!
The newbie bit was hilarious and the 'bale' bit just cracked me up!
Lets hope for more great things to come!

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

HAH!

lol, irony.
You used so many literal phrases that could've easily been the subjects of bad puns, but you left if to the end XD
Great jorb as always ego *thumbs-up*

My Birthday My Birthday

This is choc-filled of study notes!

I swear man, there are too many techniques and effects in this movie that i can't even keep count of! I like to study animations on tricks of animating, but this is too much to handle o_o"
One of my personal faves of all stick animations, and i'm still shocked on how good drifts is in such a small time he's been animating.

But i'm kinda dissapointed on the lack of caek.
Needs more...

Jesus Sweets! Jesus Sweets!

sweet jesus, they're good!

That was pretty good actually. I see your style is changing a bit in your animation techniques. Good or bad, who's to tell? Let's just hope for more entertaining flashs from you in the future kirb :D