SmoG878

38 Movie Reviews

this looks like a very interesting plot twist. i've got a hunch that kirb wanted to squeeze this one into one of the previous episodes but couldn't because of the size limit. nonetheless, i'd like to see the demonking out of character and be very intimidating, but i'm not sure if he'll still be on the good guys' side...
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!

this was glorious :D

THIS is how you parody something!
I suggest that this be embedded as a staple of newgrounds history.

and diggin' that sexy british voice ;D

best so far!

you guys really pulled it off! The animation was great, there was music from all sorts of games (ie; paper mario the thousand year door) and the jokes were funny as hell XD

fav bit = earthbound

7 Game Reviews

yaaaaaaaaay!

YAAAAAY! This was soooooo fun! The minigames were a tad difficult for meh. my bad tho. I lol'd at the numerous references to memes and quotes. Nice art in the gallery, some really creative styles there. It took me a few tries to get past ol' sand worm but the rest was surprisingly easy (might have been 'cuz i was playing on n00b dificulty :3). Very cool ending, fits perfectly, but i'm not gonna spoil it for on-lookers. All in all, Defenitely worth the effort you put into it. Congratulations on such a stupendous game.
olol. "pew pew"

funny yet channy

so...many...memes...
oh well...as long as we're here, guess what my score was for trolling? i'll give you a hint: IT'S OVER NIIIIIINE THOUUUUUSAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!
good game overall. Funny when you said 'el ow els'.

lol

even though cassandra has a crush on pico, she has a dick in the final battle :P

6 Art Reviews

back to the newgrounds!

Nice use of light and shading. I like how you styled the tommy guns as well.

1930s Uberkids ftw!

TheShadling responds:

Thanks dude glad you like the guns.

very good :D

I like it alot, but i can't really see much of an atmoshpere representing his intimidation. Could've been scarier. Mayber it's the design of K-9 or the environment, but props to such an epic drawing (and game too!).

epic winrars

Lol. It reminds me of kanagawa, but another pokemon is already based off that painting (walren).
This is pretty cool, it takes armagedon of the seas and kicks it up a knotch. BAM!

lazy rookie animator. hoping to swap into an animation course next year of uni!

28, Male